Commercial Property and Land Agents, Surveyors and Town Planners
Issues of energy efficiency and sustainability are now at the forefront of the way buildings are used and new developments planned. Working centrally within the Sibbett Gregory business the Energy Performance team is now fully involved in providing advice and support to clients in conjunction with the agency, building and planning teams.
Roger Boyce says: ‘It is now vital to examine issues of energy performance and sustainability at the start of any new successful project and Sibbett Gregory is very well placed to provide this service’.
Our services include:-
- EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates)
- SBEM calculations (Simplified Building Energy Model)
- BRUKL Part L Compliance Documentation
- BREEAM Assessments (The Building Research Establishments Environmental Assessment Method)
- Sustainability Statements to support Planning Applications
- Advice in all aspects of Sustainability with regard to Building Regulations and Planning Permissions for New Build and Refurbishment Projects